Passion (Fallen #3) by Lauren Kate
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Goodreads Summary: 
‘Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. Just as you have chosen me. Forever.’

Luce would die for Daniel. And she has. Over and over again. Throughout time, Luce and Daniel have found each other, only to be painfully torn apart: Luce dead, Daniel left broken and alone. But perhaps it doesn’t need to be that way . . . Luce is certain that something – or someone – in a past life can help her in her present one. So she begins the most important journey of this lifetime . . . going back eternities to witness firsthand her romances with Daniel . . . and finally unlock the key to making their love last.
Cam and the legions of angels and Outcasts are desperate to catch Luce, but none are as frantic as Daniel. He chases Luce through their shared pasts, terrified of what might happen if she rewrites history. Because their romance for the ages could go up in flames . . . forever.
Rating: 5 Stars
Review: 
Finally have a day off school other than the weekend, and guess how I spend it? Reading, and Netflixing!!! From early in the morning, I picked up Passion, continuing from the small amount I read the day before, and finished it before the day was over, only stopping a few times.

Passion was a definite improvement from Torment; I felt that it gave readers a background that had been missing from the start. I didn't love it, but it was a good book. It was more of a journey through time than a book.

The plot didn't really progress in Passion, instead, the main focus was Luce uncovering some answers. Split between Daniel/Luce third POV, omniscient style chapters, it was a very intriguing dual POV. Passion was very different from Fallen and Torment, not to say I didn't like it; I definitely did.

Lauren Kate really set up Rapture with Passion, and she is one of the most skilled at writing endings that I have read.
Purchase Location: Borrowed From Library
Edition:
Paperback
Buy the book:
Book Depository

Quotes: “I’ll love you with all my heart, in every life, through every death. I
will not be bound by anything but my love for you.” 
“Every single lifetime, I'll choose you. 
Just as you have always chosen me. Forever.”
“Instead I choose love- the thing you have all forgotten. I choose love and leave you to your war... All that is good in heaven and on earth is born of love. This war is not just. This war is not good. Love is the only thing worth fighting for.”

Recommended for: Fans of Lauren Kate books.