24261482Made For You by Melissa Marr
Publisher: Harper Collins Children's Books
Goodreads Summary: 
Eva Tilling wakes up in the hospital to discover an attempt has been made on her life. But who in her sleepy town could have hit her with their car? And why? Before she can consider the question, she finds that she's awoken with a strange new skill: the ability to foresee people's deaths when they touch her.

While she is recovering from the hit-and-run, Nate, an old friend, reappears, and the two must traverse their rocky past as they figure out how to use Eva's power to keep her friends - and themselves – alive. But the killer is obsessed and will stop at nothing to get to Eva…
Rating: 5+ Stars
Review: 
I really enjoyed yet another tale from Melissa Marr! I've read the entire Wicked Lovely Series, as well as Carnival of Souls, Graveminder, and the majority of her short story collections. I disliked few, and when I found out that we had to read a book from the school library, and I just happened to see Made For You, I knew I had to pick it up and read it. I definitely wasn't disappointed.

Eva Cooper-Tilling is the daughter of two of the most famous people in the small town of Jessup. She is adored, and has few enemies; until one day, she finds herself in a hospital bed, having been run over by a car.

Finally, old friends step in to help, and they strive to find the killer. Made For You had just the right mix of romance, adventure and mystery. Melissa Marr kept me guessing.
Purchase Location: Borrowed From School Library
Edition:
Paperback
Buy the book:
Book Depository
Recommended for: Fans of mysteries and thrillers, plus anyone who has read Melissa Marr before.