Erotic Romance
Date Published: November 25, 2014

Killian Stone paints harpies. 

Killian Stone is not into vanilla sex. 

Killian Stone suffers from mood swings. 

Killian Stone has done something very bad. 

The day the painter approaches her on the bridge and asks her to pose for him is the beginning of a lust Melissa won’t be able to bridle. When Killian Stone offers her a month of submission, she’s already too captivated to turn him down. His unhinged sexuality lets her explore her own dark fantasies, but his anger outbursts are scary and devastating. As the time goes by, Melissa realizes there’s something more than just irritability and anger. He has done something which doesn’t let him rest.

Interview:
1. What made you decide to write?
I was born a storyteller. Writing is my life, my passion, and my pleasure.
2. How much do you love writing?
I love it so much I don't understand how everyone is not writing. It's the best thing in the world.


3. What else do you love besides writing?
I might sound predictable, but I love reading almost as much as writing.


4. Do you like background noise while you write?
I create a special playlist for every book to listen to it while I write. But when I'm editing I need silence.


5 Do you set word goals for each days of writing and why/why not?
At least 3000 words per day. That's the only way to achieve something.


6 What writing tools do you use to help you write?
Nothing actually. Just my laptop or my tablet.


7 Do you research places/ culture you put into your writing and why/why not?
Always. I need to know what I'm writing about. And I love researching and learning new things.


8 Where do you get your inspiration from?
From this crazy thing called life.


9 Please list one thing that your readers don't know about you.
It took me two years (and many sleepless nights) to learn to write fiction in English.


10 To conclude, please give us your best piece of writing advice.
Write every single day!

Thank you!